Upcoming 2017 Events:
Robin Hill Park Lunchtime Summer Concert Series: Wednesdays, May-September, 12-1 p.m.
Concerts are held at the Robin Hill Park Gazebo located behind the Robin Hill Center.
June 21 -
Brother Rick and the Doo-Wop All-Stars
July 19 -
RML Jazz - Rick Laus
August 16 -
Steven Vance Electric Guitar
September 20 -
Frank Vieira – Country
Moon Park Concert Featuring the Moon Area High School Orchestra, Band and Choir: Sunday, June 4th, 5:30 p.m.
Join us for a concert at the Moon Park Amphitheater on June 4th at 5:30 pm featuring the Moon Area High School Orchestra, Band and Choir.
Moon Township Farmers’ Market: Wednesdays, June-September, 3-6 p.m.
The Moon Township Farmers’ Market takes place at the Moon Township Municipal Building parking lot. All our vendors are local and produce only the best fresh produce! Now accepting debit cards, credit cards, and snap benefits.
Moon Park Family Fun Nights: Concerts, Shows, Movies, & More, Fridays, June-August
Join us at the Moon Park Amphitheater for this summer’s concerts, shows, and movies! Pre-show activities will take place in the amphitheater, nearby pavilion, or at the parking lot located at the top of the hill from the amphitheater.
Concerts start at 7:30 and end at approximately 8:30.
– West Hills Symphonic Band
– Finally Free
– Swingin’ Bopcat Big Band
– Pittsburgh Philharmonic
Wild Animal Show:
– Wild Animal Show – 7:30 p.m.
Movies + Pre-Show Activities/Entertainment:
Movies begin at dusk. Pre-show activities/entertainment times listed below.
– Finding Dory Movie - Pre-Show Entertainment: Josh & Gabi Performance - 7 p.m.
– Moana Movie - Pre-Show Activity: Faces by Christina - Face Painting – 6-8 p.m.
– Lego Batman Movie - Pre-Show Activity: Airbrush Tattoos – 6-8 p.m.
– Beauty & the Beast Movie (Live Action) - Pre-Show Activities: Castle Bounce & Color your Own Crown – 6-8 p.m.
50th Anniversary Independence Day Celebration at Moon Park: July 1–4, 2017
Sponsors: Clearview Federal Credit Union, GPOA, Chevron, Kenny Ross, and others
– Township of Moon Firecracker 5K Run & Walk, 8:30 a.m. start (Registration opens April 15th. Giveaways and awards following event.) Click HERE
to download/print the registration form.
– Community Day, 12-6 p.m.- Music, Food, Kids games and Community groups. Classic cars and oldies concert featuring Brother Rick and the Doo-Wop All-Stars, Mansfield 5, and Jimmy Ross and the Jaggerz with Donna Groom.
– Battle of the Bands, 5 p.m.- Local acts competing for a chance to have airtime on WXDX while other local performers display their musical talents on a non-competitive stage.
– Annual 4th of July Celebration, 4-11 p.m. (VIP tent sponsorships available.) Food, fun, games, music and Fireworks. Fireworks will begin at approximately 10 p.m. Celebrate our 50th Anniversary and the 4th with us!
Moon Park Halloween Spooktacular: Wednesday, October 25, 4-6 p.m.